Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HB to me!

Today was my birthday and Gladys was brilliant at keeping me from getting upset about how old I am. She even came to work with me :) It actually was a really good day Much better than expected.

At work I got a cupcake and cake, a princess tiara and lots of lollies - which we had to find in a hot/cold lolly hunt! Here's Gladys with the Caremello Koala she found.

For dinner I got my favourite meal - chicken schnitzel, potato bake, mac and cheese, strawberry milk and icecream cake. Felt incredibly sick afterwards. So did Gladys.


On Friday we are sleeping at Taronga Zoo (in the city) and then going to a show on Saturday night. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you had a fab day! :D Wow, you're going to be sleeping at a zoo? That sounds briliant! I hope you have a great time there and at the show! :D

    ReplyDelete