Friday, June 18, 2010

It's me, Mario!

My dog was given a huge bone this morning and didn't want to play with Gladys, so instead she came to work with me. We were in charge of sorting keys... such an important job I have. Surely the company would not survive if I were to leave.

Here is Gladys with all the keys neatly in their rows.

Then tonight we babysat my cousin. We played Super Mario Party 8 with him. And won every single game. I don't think he likes us anymore... maybe we should have been a little nicer to the ten year old...

Oh, and we;ve decided that Gus is trying to make us look bad because we received a SECOND postcard today! This one if from the longest pier PLEASURE pier in the world!! I'm obsessed with giant things so this is so cool!

THANKS GUS & SARAH.
You are so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it arrived ok!! I love sending them postcards, so expect a few more!

    Gladys is very good at Mario games, your cousin had no chance! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more postcards! I love to receive them. I'll be adding them into Gus's scrapbook when he arrives home.

    ReplyDelete